Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:39:03 — 45.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | | More
Mama Juana episode coming at you so hide yo wives; we’re gonna tickle that butt! We go around the horn discussing the impact players around the league in this eppie:
- What is Mama Juana? You’ll never guess which NHL team is on the shot glass Chuck and Hartsy use to down the entire bottle
- Mango-ritas – don’t knock ’em until you’ve tried them
- What do we consider an “impact player” / “game-changer” ?
- Hartsy shows some love for Trocheck, Forsberg, Vasilevskiy, Kane, and Lehner (what is he thinking?) among others
- Chuck shows some love for RyJo, Seth Jones, Zetterberg, the Big Pavelski, Wayne-train Simmonds, and Chara (say what?) among others
- Chad Eddie is the wildcard of all wildcards – he pulls a Grazi-no-show on us this week
- Check out these links:
Pavelski’s leadership and game-changing ability
John Tavares (Johnny T)… RESPECT!
Phil Kessel – “I can ball!”
Ryan Carter goes undercover at a beer league game