• Chuck’s fantasy squad – so impressive yet so disappointing
• Who’s the most evil Disney villain and why
• NHL’s top 100 list (all-time), cutting down a “snubbery”
• Careers cut too short (Bure, Orr, Neely, Lalalala-Fontaine)
• Pavel Bure revisited and his triple-platinum song
• Zach Werenski vs Seth Jones – who’s better
• Goon 2 – our first movie review
Second poddie is on the books – don’t call it a comeback!
PS: Pavel Bure’s triple-platinum song is pure gold:
Chuck & Hartsy share their podcast inspirations and the origins of its name. Join us on the first of many eppies (episodes) as we make more shoutouts than Oprah and chirp about:
• Local hockey legends of Columbus, OH
• Who hates Jumbo Joe Thornton, and why would we ever associate with them?
• Who are your top 20 wingers (LW & RW) in the NHL?
• Is Brad Marchand a classy fella?
• How underrated is Taylor Hall?
• Jaromir Jagr’s future – let’s consult the magic (6)8 ball!